Links to ROS Gen III and RobinNP collaboration pages¶
NOTE: most of those pages have restricted access to Atlas users or selective permissions.
Contact me (andrea.borgaATnikhef.nl) for more information.
Nikhef's contribution to this project¶
- Development of the Buffer Memory Controller for the RobinNP FPGA
- Contribution to the overall firmware implementation and testing
- Initial debugging and testing of the CRORC DDR memory interfaces
- Planning of the production testing of the CRORC cards
- Installation and commissioning of the ROS Gen III in USA15
This is the ReadOut System as a whole: i.e. a PC with PCIe cards
This is the PCIe card used in the ROS
- Twiki documentation link
- Nikhef contribution on the Buffer Memory Controller link
- SVN web repo link
- JIRA bug tracker link
This is the hardware platform used as a final RobinNP module.
It had been originally developed by Heiko Engel in Frankfurt for the Alice project.
- Documentation site link
- GIT hub for Alice firmware and application software development link
- Device Driver development link
Contact Heiko (hengelATcern.ch) for more information.